- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639