- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639