- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639