- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Ivory Coast.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639