- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639