- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The city of New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Grand Canyon
- Republic of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639