- The city of New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639