- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- New Zealand.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639