- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639