- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639