- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: North America Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639