- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The city of New York.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639