- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639