- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639