- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639