- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639