- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639