- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639