- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639