- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chicago, central business section.
- China-India border.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639