- The city of New York.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Republic of Liberia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639