- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639