- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639