- China-India border.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639