- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New Zealand.
- Republic of Liberia
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639