- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639