- Battle of Monocacy.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The city of New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639