- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Republic of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639