- The city of New York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639