- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639