- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- New Zealand.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639