- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The city of New York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639