- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639