- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639