- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639