- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639