- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639