- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Louisiana Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1785