- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Republic of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639