- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Republic of Liberia
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639