- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639