- Battle of Monocacy.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639