- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Grand Canyon
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639