- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The city of New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- China-India border.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639