- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- New Zealand.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639