- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The city of New York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639