- Beijing and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639