- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639