- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Republic of Liberia
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Location: Raleigh County Remove Location: McDowell County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1795