- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Fernandina Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862