- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Location: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1766