- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Subject: Fort Jay (N.Y.) Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1766