- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Grand Canyon
- New Zealand.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of Cairo.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Long Island Remove Location: Staten Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:108,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1099 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780